- Meets NCAA/H.S. spec; IAAF version available
- Includes installation tray, adjustable folding aluminum base, reversible take-off & foul boards, and blanking lid
- Can be easily leveled and locked in the tray from the top with the take–off board in place
- Reversible boards are composed of composite Polyboard to resist warping and splintering
- Includes lid for protection in the off–season
Complete Standard 8" System
- Includes installation tray, aluminum leveling board and an 8" wide replaceable take–off board
- Composite Polyboard for longer lifespan
- Meets NCAA and High School specifications
With the Gill Adjustable Take-Off Board Systems you get Ease of Installation, Ease of Use and Dependable Peak Performance.
Gill Take-Off Board systems are the easiest and fastest boards to install in the market. Complete system comes with installation tray, adjustable folded aluminum base, reversible long lasting take-off board and foul board, and functional blanking lid ready to accept track surfacing.
Adjustment on the fly is made by the industry exclusive use of leveling bolts for both horizontal and vertical movement with only the foul board needed to be removed. Other manufacturers increase the time of adjustment by requiring the take-off board to be removed as well. Keep your meets moving along with Gill’s exclusive easy adjust system.
To increase the longevity of your purchase, synthetic take-off boards are available. Made of high durable plastic lumber, these synthetic take-off boards resist warping and splintering. Meets High School and NCAA specifications. IAAF versions available in both wood and synthetic.
Please request a quote or call to verify shipping cost.
On Track 8" Replacement Take-Off Board - Wood